* Client-Side Metrics Include
* Wiki: https://tiny.amazon.com/cpso0wg6
* Needs to be included at the top of pages because it tracks latency--
* ue_t0 needs to be as close to body load as possible.
* - ue.tag maps to URLType dimension of OnlineQueryLog in PMET. Because we cannot add
* custome data to other dimensions in PMET through CSM, we are replicating it thrice to
* cover each store, page type, and the intersections of the two.
* - Whitelists are listed in the usage guide:
What if there really was a Garden of Eden - a place with a history before the first people we know of? A civilization cursed and banished underground for breaking their own commandment to live in balance with the Earth. When an evil coal operator discovers that the "sacred" carbon can burn forever, he will sacrifice the land and the people to extract the full deposit. When he awakens and releases a hell the surface world cannot imagine, the only thing that stands in the way of the ecological disaster, is a disgraced, ex-pro baseball pitcher and a community of courageous coal miners. "Danny Boyd's Carbon combines three distinct genres- Lovecraftian gorefest, religious picture book and political allegory- to tell the story of our slow and conscious self-poisoning." - John Sayles, Director. "This graphic novel's tale is a self-contained piece of world-building, loaded generously with imaginative flair and yet still grounded in reality like the wise Aesop born anew." - Richard Caldwell, Heavy Metal Magazine. "Boyd marries sci-fi monster flick ideas with Appalachian tragedy, showing us imaginative allegory and authentic profundity do not have to be mutually exclusive." - Chris Oxley, Ain't It Cool News